An academic research survey is one that is aimed at finding out the effectiveness of a course and the educational institution in general. The survey is ideally made use of for identifying the academic success and also to find out the loopholes in the educational institution before undertaking corrective steps. The survey is not too long and requires the respondent to provide accurate opinion about the academic services. The respondents to this survey are usually students, parents and person who have been associated in education field. The survey should also provide a brief description about the educational institution before the survey questions are provided.
Sample Academic Research Survey
Contact number –
Email id –
1. What do you think about the educational programs available at our institute?
2. What do you think about the location and area of spread of our educational institution?
3. What do you think about the various facilities and infrastructure that is available at our educational institution?
4. Do you think the programs of our educational institutions are designed in accordance with the future job prospects of the students in mind?
5. Are you satisfied with the channels of communication that is available between the student and the teaching and administrative staff in our educational institution?
a) Extremely satisfied
b) Somewhat satisfied
6. What do you think about the annual course fee that has been stipulated by our educational institution?
7. What do you think are the changes that will make our educational institution even better?
a) Better infrastructure
b) Transportation facility
c) Lower fees
d) Better student teacher ratio
8. Would you recommend our educational institution to others?