An army leadership survey is a tool used by the government and central agencies in order to find the most deserving army leader. However, this survey is kept as secret and can be used at the time of army leaders selection. Only deserving & selective army leaders can participate in this survey.
Sample Army Leadership Survey:
Q1. Are you attending the Army leadership survey for the first time?
Q2. What types of duties an army leader has to fulfil?
- Directed duties
- Specified duties
- Implied duties
- All of the above
- None of these
Q3. What is the major objective of an Amy leader?
- Loyal to the nation
- Saviour of public
- Selfless service
- Following a command sequence
- Others please write: ________________
Q4. Which of the followings leadership traits is the major requirement of an Army leader?
- Excellent in professionalism, judgement and skills
- Physical strength and courageous psychologically
- Ability to bear the excessive pressure and to enhance the morale of Army Company
- Minimizing the weakness of subordinates
- Others please write: _____________________
Q5. Which of the following characters must not be a trait of Army Leadership?
- Fear & lack of coordination
- Poor navigation and commanding attitude
- Others: ___________________________
Q6. An army leader should be:
- Understanding & mature
- Self disciplined and flexible
- Humanity & compassionate
- Others: ___________________