Athletic training is an integral part in the life of an athlete. The trainees are taught how to avoid injury, assess and treat sports related incidents. An athletic trainer is well equipped to handle all sorts of injuries. Athletic training includes the use of all means and methods to bring out the optimum in any athlete. Any training schedule includes familiarization with whirlpool baths, therapeutic exercises, ultrasound stimulation, electrical stimulation etc. Diet and nutrition is also important as good and balanced food is required to build up strength and stamina. It requires a good knowledge of body parts and how the body functions. They are taught to assess injuries through physical examination.
Athletic Training Survey Sample
1. What are your educational qualifications?
a. High school diploma
b. Bachelor’s degree
c. Master’s degree
2. Do you have a background on any of the following?
a. Human anatomy
3. What do you plan to do after the training?
a. Join an educational institution as a part of the faculty
b. Open a private practice
c. Join a hospital
4. What is your preferred field?
5. Do you find the course and the mode of instruction satisfactory?