A business ethics survey is taken by business owners or business managers to know whether their business is working as per the ethics or not. The survey helps to measure the honesty and intentions of the business owners and their efficiency in regards to security and confidentiality of the business.
Business Ethics Survey Sample:
1. Do you believe that your business operates with honesty and integrity?
2. Does your business believe in showing respect to others and do you also encourage this belief among your employees?
3. In case a customer makes double payment by mistake and later when he realizes that and asks for refund, what would you do?
a) Ignore his request for refund
b) Refund his money
4. Would you take a customer seriously, if he or she complains against an employee for rude behavior?
b) Depends on the situation
5. How important are business ethics for you?