A career advisor survey is a survey which is in the form of a written questionnaire consisting of multiple questions all aimed at getting to know about the career of an advisor. These surveys are useful to get the feedback of different advisors about what they think about their career. Such questionnaires have many questions which can be either subjective or objective in nature. Any such survey is useful because it helps to get a point of view of different advisors.
Sample career advisor survey:
1. How long have you been in this profession?
a) 0-1 year
b) 1-3 years
c) 3-5 years
d) More than 5 years
2. Which of the following categories of advisory are you involved in?
a) Trip advisor
b) Legal advisor
c) Educational advisor
d) Career advisor
e) Financial advisor
f) Personal grooming advisor
g) Other( please mention the name)
3. Are you satisfied with this career choice as far as the quality of work is concerned?
4. Are you satisfied with the salary earned by you in this profession?
5. What according to you is the biggest challenge for a person who is an advisor?
6. Would you recommend a person to choose this profession for a good living standard and career satisfaction?
7. What are the perks offered to you by your employers for being an advisor?
8. Would to like to add something about advisory as a career choice?