A career builder survey is a survey which is in the form of a written questionnaire which consists of those questions which are aimed at being asked from a person in the building profession to get a feedback about his satisfaction from his career. These surveys are conducted by organisations to know about the different points of views of different builders and hence come to a conclusion about job or career of builders. The questions asked in these surveys can be either subjective or objective in nature.
Sample career builder survey:
1. How long have you been in this profession of building and construction?
a) 0-2 years
b) 2-5 years
c) 5-10 years
d) More than 10 years
2. How beneficial do you think is this profession for starters?
a) Very beneficial
c) Not very beneficial
d) Not at all beneficial
3. Are you satisfied with the money earned by you in a year?
a) Yes, very satisfied
c) Not quite satisfied
d) Not at all satisfied
4. Have you ever thought of quitting this career and opting for something else?
5. Are you satisfied with the work load?
6. What do you think is the level of education needed to be a successful builder?
a) No education required as such
b) Elementary school education is enough
c) High school level education
d) Bachelors degree
7. What are the disadvantages of selecting this career as a choice?
8. What are the main advantages of being a builder?