A career cruising survey is a survey which is in the form of a written questionnaire consisting of multiple questions which are all meant to be asked from those people involved in the career of cruising. These questionnaires must have either multiple choice questions or subjective questions which are asked so that respondents can give their opinions or feedback about what they think about their career. Any such survey helps the survey conductors to understand the results of the questions and hence come to a conclusion about the same.
Sample Career Cruising Survey:
1. Are you involved in the career of cruising?
2. If the answer is yes, then on what position of cruising business do you work at?
3. How long have you been working at this position in the cruising business?
a) 0-1 year
b) 1-3 years
c) 3-5 years
d) More than 5 years
4. Did you work at a different position in this career of cruising?
5. What is the salary earned by you at this job position currently?
6. Are you satisfied with this salary?
a) Yes, very satisfied
c) Not very satisfied
d) Not at all satisfied
7. If not, then what do you think is the ideal salary for your job position?
8. Do you like your career or work?
9. Name of a few negatives of being in a cruising business?
10. Would you like to add something else about this career?