A career development survey is a process of evaluating how the career of an individual has developed and helps to determine the career goals. It helps to understand the nature and needs of an individual in terms of developing his career. This survey is taken by working individuals or by employees of a company.
Sample Career Development Survey
1. Are you satisfied with the way your career is developing?
a) Very satisfied
c) Somewhat satisfied
d) Not satisfied
2. Do you agree that you have pursued the career you always wanted to?
3. If you get an option would you like to change your career?
4. What do you feel are the weak points of your career?
5. What are you doing to or planning to do to overcome the weak points?
6. What do you feel are the highlights of your career?