A career legal salary survey is a survey or a written questionnaire which is framed to get a feedback of legal executives or employees about the salary they get. These surveys consist of multiple questions which can be either subjective or objective in nature. The aim of framing these surveys is to get opinions of different legal experts about their satisfaction level as far as the salary factor is concerned. Any such survey gives the survey drafters an idea about the point of views of different legal employees.
Sample career legal salary survey:
1. Since when have you been working in the legal department of you company or as an independent legal expert?
a) 0-1 year
b) 1-3 years
c) 3-5 years
d) More than 5 years
2. What was your starting salary in this profession?
3. Were you satisfied with your starting salary?
4. Has your salary increased or raised from the starting salary?
5. What is your current salary?
6. Are you satisfied with your current salary?
7. What according to you should be the ideal salary for a person at your legal expertise level?
8. Have you ever been offered a salary more than you thought you deserved?
9. Do you think that trainees and interns deserve a better salary than they get these days?
10. What is your opinion about the other perks you get apart from the salary?