A career pathway survey is a questionnaire which has multiple questions which are asked from the different respondents to know their feedback about the path taken by them to shape a career for themselves. These surveys are conducted by educational or career oriented organisations to know different point of views. The questions asked can be either subjective, objective or both in the written questionnaire which is part of the survey conducted.
Sample career pathway survey:
1. Please select the appropriate option out of the following about your current status.
a) Student in college
b) Employee working for a company
c) Looking for a job
d) Preparing for an entrance examination to get a job
2. Do you have a definite career in mind for yourself?
3. If yes, then are you on the right path to achieve your goal or career choice?
4. If the answer is no, then do you have a definite career path in mind?
5. Please select one of the following which fits into the first step of your career path.
a) Selecting a career
b) Preparing for an examination which will help to attain the career goal or job
c) Applying for a suitable job
d) Leaving current job and shifting to a new one
e) Other(please mention)
6. Do you think that the path chosen by you, needs adjustments or re thinking?
7. Are there more steps towards building your career?