A career placement survey is a survey to assess which student can be placed in which type of career. It is very important to conduct a career placement survey to prevent a student from getting placed in a wrong type of career with a job which may not be of his interest and as a result he may underperform in the job.
Sample Career Placement Survey
1. What kinds of field are you most interested in working?
a) Media and entertainment
c) Medical and nursing
d) Science and engineering
2. In which field are you pursuing your graduation course?
3. Is there any major in the course that you are pursuing?
4. Would you like to do a job in the same field that you are pursuing your course?
5. What is your first priority in a job?
b) Company reputation
c) Job satisfaction