Childhood can be compared to a wax. This is the period of one’s life, when good morals and ethics can mould the wax into responsible adults. The character education imparted towards children at schools and colleges build their future. In a way, it can be said, that these character education surveys are a great way to find out what impact the character education classes or sessions are having on the youngsters.
Character Education Survey Sample
1. Is it important to conduct character education classes?
2. These character education classes should be attended by which age group?
a. Less than 15 years of age
b. Less than 12 years of age
c. Less than 10 years of age
d. Less than 8 years of age.
3. Pick any 2 values that you would want your child to have
g. In case of others, please specify…
4. How long should these character building classes stretch for?
a. About 1 hour
b. About 2 hour
c. About 3 hours
d. In case of others, please specify…
5. Where should the character education classes be held?
a. In school
b. In college