A church leadership survey is conducted to assess and evaluate the leadership traits of church leaders for appointing the deserving one on this responsible position. This survey is a well processed document prepared by the qualified church authority by emphasizing upon the certain church development and religious attributes.
Sample Church Leadership Survey:
Q1. Have you ever participated in this church leadership survey?
Q2. Which of the following church responsibilities is a part of church leadership?
- Maintaining and managing the church funds with the help of church authority
- Preparing and conducing weekly prayer schedules
- Helping the needy Christian people
- Setting up a coordination level among the churches
Q3. What is the major pitfall of church leadership?
- Conflict management
- Lack of coordination
- Disagreement Issues in church
Q4. Which of the following will help you to maintain the church leadership?
- Effective communication
- Learning and developing the religious demonstrative approaches
- Motivating the church growth programs
Q5. Do you have experience of conducting Christian rehab programs in the church?
- Somewhat aware
Q6. Do you have complete knowledge of church leadership rules & regulations?
Q7. As per your knowledge, is the church authority capable of changing the title from “Deacon” to “coordinator”?
- Not aware
Q8. Please write a little more about your church leadership abilities: