A civil training survey is an essential tool widely used to record the knowledge, interest & feedback of the civil trainees, who are longing to opt for a civil training program. This survey can be filled online or at the time of joining a civil training course. Such a survey is designed and conducted by the civil training centres, communities and associations.
Sample Civil Training Survey:
Q1. Have you ever been participated in a civil training survey?
Q2. Do you think you need to enrol with some civil training program?
Q3. Are you fully familiar the terms & codes of civil training programs?
Q4. What motivates you to participate in a civil training course?
- I need to learn more about planning & development of civil society
- I want to learn facilitating work based learning
- Understanding the VET environment
- Learning in working with individual and in a group
- Others, please mention: ___________________
Q5. Do you think, healthy and safe working environment is the key of success in civil society?
- Not sure
Q6. As per your knowledge, the lack of civil training impacts the nation in terms of:
- Organizational development & community mobilization
- Community health & empowerment
- Legitimate policy making procedures
- Others, please mention: ________________
Q7. How does assessment play a vital role in civil training survey?
- It brings self evaluation factor
- Makes positive behavioural changes
- Enhances coordination
- Others: _______________________