A community college faculty salary survey is a survey which consists of multiple questions which are all related to knowing whether or not a faculty member of a community college is satisfied with his/her salary. These surveys act like feedback mechanisms which help the organisation conducting the survey to know the salary expectation level of the community college faculty members. These questions and their answers can help the organisation to come to a common conclusion and hence device ways to satisfy the faculty members. The questions can be either subjective or objective in nature.
Sample community college faculty salary survey:
1. Do you work as a faculty member in a community college?
2. At what position of faculty do you work in your community college?
c) Helping staff
d) Medical department
e) Accounts department
f) Other position
3. What is the salary that is being offered to you currently?
4. Was this your salary ever since you started working in the community college?
5. If not, then what was your starting salary?
6. Were you happy and satisfied with your starting salary?
7. Are you happy and satisfied with your current salary amount?
8. What according to you is the ideal salary for a person working at you position in a community college?
9. Are you being offered other perks or benefits?
10. What according to you should be the salary at this post?