A conference feedback survey is a survey done to assess how well did a conference go and whether the participants in the conference are satisfied. This survey helps to improve the quality of the conference and make it more interactive. The questions should be based on the content of the conference and the also the facilities used in the conference.
Sample Conference Feedback Survey
1. Do you agree that all the policies and procedures were made clear in the conference?
a) Yes, to a great extent
b) Yes, to some extent
c) No, not at all
2. How would you rate the quality of the audio visual facilities used in the conference?
3. Did you find the conference interactive?
4. Were all your questions answered in the conference?
5. Did you find the conference interesting?
6. What do you feel was the best part of the conference?
7. What changes would you like to see in the conference next time?