Customer Survey questions are questions that are asked during the statistical survey. A statistical survey is a procedure where a pre determined set of questions relating to a certain topic is asked to a selected group of people. This particular group of questions have to be well drafted in order to ensure that the required data or information required from selected group is derived with minimum effort. One simply needs to analyze the data, in order to attain the desired result.
Customer Survey Questions sample
1. What product of Company XYZ did you use?
2. Were you satisfied with the product you used from company XYZ?
3. Would you ask your relatives to use this product?
c. Not Sure.
4. Would you like anything to be changed about the product?
5. Please elaborate on the exact nature of change and reason for the same.
6. Would you like to use other products launched by the same company?
a. Sure, would love to.
b. Am not interested
c. Depends on the product launched.
7. How was your overall experience with the Company XYZ?
a. Above expectation
b. Below Expectation
c. At par with expectation.