A disaster is usually a natural calamity which affects human beings and also destroys properties as well as natural resources. Thus in order to avoid a disaster, planning is very essential and a disaster planning survey help to do such planning. The survey helps to understand the precautionary measures that should be taken in order to avoid or face the disaster.
Disaster Planning Survey Sample
1. Is the area that you reside in is disaster prone?
c) No idea
2. Which type of disaster do you plan to tackle with?
3. If the disaster occurs, how many people are likely to get affected by it?
a. Less than 1000
b. Between 1000 to 5000
c. More than 5000
4. Do you have proper resources to contact the emergency services like police, ambulance and fire station in case of disaster?
c. To some extent
5. How much amount do you wish to invest in the disaster management?