An Early life stress survey is used to find out the reasons of stress in an individual’s early life. The survey questions focus on various professional as well as personal matters that may lead to stressful situations.
Early Life Stress Sample
1. How is your relationship with your family members?
A. It’s good.
B. It’s tensed.
C. It’s Friendly.
2. How was your school/college life?
D. Not much good.
3. Have you ever experienced any physical violence/abuse at home or in surrounding?
C. Many times.
4. How is your relation with peer group?
C. No group.
5. Is there any past life incident that disturbs you to a large extent?
C. A few such incidents.
6. Do you like to stay alone?