Employee Development Survey is a device where by organization evaluates the employee’s development phase. Increased research says that for effective human resource turnover, it is important to keep watch over development of the employees. One of the very common reason for which the employee’s resign from their post is that they feel they are not growing in their job. Thus training and personal and professional development is essential to increase human resource turnover.
Employee Development Survey Sample:
- 1. Is your current job giving you growth prospects?
- 2. Have you got sufficient training?
- Can’t say
- 3. How motivated do you feel from the company’s success?
- Very motivated
- Somewhat motivated
- Not sure
- 4. Have taken part in any of the company’s employee’s development program?
- 5. If answer to the above question is yes, have you been benefited by such programs personally or professionally?
What else would you like to say about the development process in your organization?