The significance of an employee medical survey is undeniable, as it is arguably the primary factor to know about the health conditions of the prospective and current employees. The survey is mainly designed for the prospective employees to get an idea about their physical and mental states before their recruitment. It is done in order to speculate the level of efficiency the employee is going to bring for the company.
Sample Employee Medical Survey:
1. When was the last time you had fallen sick?
b. 4 days ago
c. 1 week ago
d. 15 days ago
e. 1 month ago
f. None of these
2. What was the reason for your sickness?
3. Were you admitted in a hospital?
4. Are you a regular smoker?
5. Do you intake alcohol on a regular basis? (thrice or more in a week)