Employee Motivation Survey, as the name rightly hints is a statistical device that is implemented to find out whether the employees are motivated or not. This powerful tool is adopted by companies to ensure that their managerial decisions are properly being implemented and have the right impact on the employees. This tool is used by HR personals to roll out practices that will retain employees.
Employee Motivation Survey Sample
1. Do you think out of the box at work?
2. Do you regularly stick to your Job Description?
c. At times
3. Mention your work experience?
a. 1 year – 2 year
b. 2 year- 3 year
c. 3 year- 4 year
d. 4 year – 5 year
e. More than 5 year
f. More than 10 year
4. Do you like your job?
5. Does your colleagues motivate you?
6. Are you motivated at work?
9. Does your office motivate you?
a. At times
10. Do you want to leave your job?
11. Are you qualified for your job?
a. Over Qualified
b. Under Qualified
c. At Par