“A happy employee is the main asset of a company” is an axiom acknowledged by all. In a face to face discussion it is difficult to understand an employee’s satisfaction in his work, because he may wear a smile on his face, just to please his superiors. Employee Pulse Survey will aid in making a nearly accurate understanding of an employee’s pulse.
Employee Pulse Survey
1. How long have you been working in this company?
- Less than a year
- 1 – 2 years
- 2 – 3 years
2. What do you think of your work?
b Difficult to complete on time
c Easy to complete
3. What do you think of your pay?
a. Less than what other companies pay for the same position.
b. On par with the market
c. More than what other companies pay.
4. Have you ever thought of leaving the company at any time in your tenure?
- Not yet thought about it
- 5. Is your relationship with your colleagues and superiors satisfactory?
- 6. Do you desire a change in position?