Employee Retention survey is a common survey that is resorted by most companies to figure out whether the people working in them are content. Many HR heads are known to learn from the Employee Retention Survey and implement them in their company. This statistical survey tells the company, that what are the factors from an employee’s point of view that would make them stay back in the company.
Employee Retention Survey Example
1. Please mention your years of experience?
d. If more than 15 years, please specify—————
2. Where is your company located?
3. Please elaborate your job profile
4. Are you satisfied with your salary?
5. How many people work in your company?
e. More than 500
6. Your Current Company Name:
8. What is your qualification?
b. Post Graduate
e. CA/CS/ CP
9. How much do you earn each year?
10. Do you hang out with your colleagues’ post office hours?
d. only for office work
11. Are you satisfied at work?
12. Are you looking for a change?