From a company’s point of view, it is important to ensure that the employees working in the organisation are satisfied. More than often, company may choose to implement such a policy that does not go down well with the employees. One of the ways, to find out the exact response of the employees towards the managerial transformations is by conducting Employee Satisfaction Survey Questions.
Employee Satisfaction Survey Questions Sample
1. Please select your gender
2. Please choose the department you work for?
d Back end jobs
e. In case of others, please specify….
3. Please rate the incentives you earn from the company in terms of salary, bonus, vouchers and so on , on a scale of 1 to 5. Where 1 is Very good and 5 is very bad.
4. Tick the factors you are satisfied with
a. Hours of Work
b. Progress at work
c. Job security
e. In case of others, please specify.
5. Please elaborate on your job profile.
6. Would you like to change your job?
c.Not thought of.
7. Would you like to change anything to in the company?