An executive compensation survey contains data collected from various business and industry sectors. This data helps to analyze the kind of compensation provided to the employee in an executive position. The survey is very helpful for employers to calculate compensation amount at par with the market.
Sample Executive Compensation Survey:
1. What is the average compensation amount provided to the employees on a monthly basis?
a) Between $1000 to $5000
b) Between $5000 to $10,000
c) More than $10,000
2. What is the minimum qualification level required for an executive level?
b) Post graduate
c) Special degree
3. Are the executives allowed to take paid leaves or vacations?
4. Are annual incentives provided to the executives?
5. If the answer to the above question is yes, what are the average annual incentives provided to the employees?
a) Five thousand dollars or less
b) Ten thousand dollars or less
c) More than ten thousand dollars