An exit from a company or from an institution can be due to many reasons. It is very much possible that an employee is not quite satisfied with the kind of job in which he/she is involved. The exit interview survey is a measure or a documented tool that has got the primary objective of querying the concerned individual regarding his/her exit from the company.
Exit Interview Survey Sample
1. Who influenced you to decide on exiting?
- My parents
- My friends
- My office colleagues
2. What is the most applicable reason for the desire to exit?
- I am not being appreciated enough.
- I am constantly rebuked for my work.
- I can’t adjust to the work culture here.
- There is too much office politics.
- I have got a better offer in another office.
3. If given a lucrative opportunity, will you return?
- I will think about it.