A family planning survey is an important survey that has the primary objective to question a particular person regarding his/her plans to start a family and how to manage the various aspects of the plan. The person who takes the survey can belong to any strata of the society and tries to give the answers in a concise manner.
Sample Family Planning Survey:
1. Do you discuss the matter of starting a family with your spouse?
2. Have you got the necessary finances of starting a family and sustain it comfortably?
c. May be
3. In long term, how many children do you and your spouse want?
4. Do you believe abiding by the medical precautions help in family planning?
c. Don’t know
5. Are you mentally prepared to have a family now?
a. Yes absolutely
b. Not right now but very soon