A financial advisor salary survey is a survey conducted on the financial advisor of an organization to assess whether they are satisfied with their salary. This survey is helpful in giving the information what is the appropriate salary that the individual should get. This survey is also helpful for individuals who intend to start their career as a financial advisor.
Sample Financial Advisor Survey
1. What is your pay package in your current organization?
2. How many years have you completed in this organization?
a) Five years or less
b) Ten years or less
c) More than ten years
3. Do you agree that the pay package is as per the market standard?
a) Yes, I think so
b) No, I don’t think so
c) May be, no idea
4. What other monetary benefits do you receive other than your salary?
5. Do you receive yearly increments?
6. If offered higher salary will you switch from this job profile?