A financial literacy survey is a survey done to assess an individual’s understanding of personal finance and whether he is aware about his or his family’s financial transactions. The survey is done taking in account of the income and expenses of an individual or his family to make him aware that the expenses are not going out of hand and is in control.
Sample Financial Literacy Survey
1. What is the current salary that you are receiving?
2. Do you keep a track of the monthly expenses in your family?
3. Did you ever feel that the expenses are going out of hand?
4. Do you have any debts or loan?
5. What would you do if you run out of money before you receive your salary?
6. Are you aware about various financial investments available in the market?