A financial needs survey is a survey done to understand the financial needs of a person considering various factors and requirements. This survey also helps a person to analyze what are his extravagant expenses and how he can keep that in control. The survey should consist of the questions related to the current source of income and financial needs and requirements.
Sample Financial Needs Survey
1. What is the total monthly income of your family?
2. What is the total amount that you need to meet your monthly family expenses?
3. In which department do you feel that you have the maximum expenses?
4. Do you have any financial investments which give you monthly returns?
5. Do you feel that there are unnecessary expenses that you have to bear every month?
6. If the answer to the above question is “Yes” please mention the details and let us know how can you avoid them?