A financial risk survey is a survey done to assess the risk a business organization takes while investing in a new venture or a project. The survey helps in understanding the viability of the project and also helps in preventing occurrence of loss. The questions on the survey should have details about amount spend on researching or the amount invested in the project.
Sample Financial Risk Survey
Project name: ________________________
Project head: _______________
Head of department: _____________
1. What is the total amount that you have invested in this project?
2. Do you agree that you have done enough market research before beginning this project?
a) Strongly agree
c) Somewhat agree
3. Was there complete participation from all levels of management in the company?
4. How has the budget been allocated?
5. Was the research done in an organized manner?