A general social survey is the process of analyzing the general social habits of an individual. The survey helps to monitor social change and growing complexities in a certain society. This survey helps to understand the attitude, behavior and social structure of a country.
General Social Survey Sample
1. What kind of community do you reside in?
a) Migrant community
b) Township community
c) Urban community
d) Rural community
2. What is your political affiliation?
3. In your job do you have direct contact with the customers?
4. Other than your fixed job, do you have any other source of income?
5. If the answer to the above question is yes, what is your other source of income?
6. How satisfied are you with your current job?
a) Very satisfied
c) Somewhat satisfied
7. How would you rate your social life?