A household travel survey helps to know the traveling expenses by a household. This type of survey also helps to know the travelling pattern of the household.
Household Travel Survey Sample:
1. What is the total travelling expense incurred per day on an average?
a) One hundred dollars or lesser
b) Two hundred dollars or lesser
c) Three hundred dollars or lesser
d) Four hundred dollars or lesser
e) Five hundred dollars or lesser
2. Does anyone in your family make more than one trip on a travel day?
3. Does anyone in your household use a registered vehicle?
4. If the answer to the above question is yes, what is the mileage of the vehicle?
5. Is the cost of the vehicle paid by an employer?
6. Do you have to often make long distance travels?