The HR department forms the crux of an organization. They are the people who recruit the employees and come up with schemes and also decide the salary of the employees. An HR benchmarking survey helps in analyzing the efficiency of the HR management system in an organization and finding out that whether the employees are at par with the others with similar skill sets and qualifications.
HR Benchmarking Survey Sample:
- Are there any rewards and recognition programs organized in your office for the employees?
2) If the answer to the above question is yes, how often are these rewards and recognition programs organized?
a) Once in a month
b) Once in three months
c) Once in six months
d) Once in a year
3) Are there any schemes for incentives or monthly bonus for the employees?
- Do you feel that all the plans made by the Hr department are strategic?
- Do you feel that you are being paid as per your skills and qualifications?
c) To some extent