The human resource (HR) department is an essential part of a company that holds all the other departments together and ensures their smooth functioning. Keeping in mind the wide range of roles an HR professional has to perform, a salary survey helps to categorise information about his salary, compensation, and demographic details.
HR Salary Survey Sample
1) What is your position at the company?
a. HR director
b. Senior HR manager
c. HR manager
d. HR officer
e. HR graduate
2) How much time have you spent here?
a. Less than 6 months
b. 6 months-1 year
c. 1 year-2 years
d. More than 2 years
3) Please specify your annual income bracket.
a. Rs 1-2 lakh
b. Rs 2-3 lakh
c. Over Rs 3 lakh
4) Do you feel your current salary tallies with market standards?
5) Do you get additional benefits, bonus, and compensation?
6) Will specialisation in a particular field help you get a higher salary?
7) Were you ever discriminated regarding your salary on the basis of your gender?
8) When was the last time your pay structure was revised?
a. 6 months ago
b. Last year
c. 2 years ago