A teacher is one of the pillars in the education system. If the teacher is good in executing his/her responsibilities, then the students become wiser and the society is benefitted from an overall perspective. The interview survey for teachers is meant for identifying the person with the most effective teaching abilities. The questions are formulated by the experts in the education field.
Interview Survey for Teachers’ sample:
1. Are you confident of completing the syllabus within time?
2. In which of the below situations you will punish your students?
- If they are talking in the class
- If they have not done homework
- If they are telling lies
- If they are destroying the school property or harming fellow students
- None of the above
3. Do you believe in teaching the students certain things that are beyond the conventional text books?
- Yes, I do believe
- No, I don’t believe