Interviews are the methods of either selecting a candidate for a particular post or gathering information to form the basis of a rigorous qualitative and/or quantitative analysis of a situation or phenomenon. The interview survey template can be termed as a survey tool that helps in formulating the structure of the survey, thus saving time for the concerned entity in charge of processing the survey.
Interview Survey Template Sample
Name: ________ (full legal name of the survey-taker)
Date: ________ (date of taking the survey)
Contact details: ________ (address and phone no.)
1. What is your concise opinion in regards to the concerned individual/situation/product?
- Any other (mention ____)
- No comments
2. Do you think there is any scope for further improvement?
- No, I don’t think so.
- There is a little scope for improvement.
- There is a fair scope for improvement.
- There is a huge scope for improvement.