An IT training survey is designed and initiated to grab an idea about the requirements of interested IT employees & trainees, who want to attend some training session. Such a survey is conducted by the IT training institutes and training centres.
Sample IT Training Survey:
Q1. How long have you been working in the IT sector?
- I am fresher
- More than a year
- More than two years
- More than three years
- Others, please mention: _________________
Q2. Do you feel you need IT training?
Q3. Why do you want to attend the IT training sessions?
- For improving my professional abilities
- For extreme career growth
- For acquiring a better & deserving job than present one
- Others: _________________
Q4. Do you have any experience of preparing IT projects?
Q5. How many hours IT training session do you want to attend?
- 25 hours
- 35 hours
- 45 hours
- More than this, please specify: _________________
Q6. How would you like to initiate your IT training program?
- Via online course
- By attending the regular part time program
- Interested for attending training session only on holidays
- Others please write: ___________________
Q7. How would you like to receive your IT training course material?
- Via E-mail
- Via post
- Would like to collect
- Others: ____________________
Q8. Kindly tell us more about your IT training requirements?