A job interest survey is very useful in determining the interest and aptitude of the job hunters and to find out which field he or she is suitable for. Through certain psychometric assessment questions, counsellors, job changers and students can make better career choices.
Job Interest Survey Sample
1) Please specify your age group.
a. Less than 16
b. 17-21 years
c. 22-28 years
d. More than 28 years
3) What is your current status?
4) Educational qualifications:
a. High school
5) What is your favourite subject or extracurricular activity?
c. Social sciences
f. Physical exercise
6) Which characteristic best describe your personality?
e. Fun loving
f. Good communicator
7) What do you do in your spare time?
e. Volunteer work
8) What is the most important thing in your life?
e. Helping others
9) Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
a. Corporate head
d. Media person