A job personality survey is usually conducted by the career counselors in order to know the attributes of a person to shoulder a specific professional responsibility. The persons who take the survey aim to know in details what measures they can adopt to increase their probability to secure the desired job. The job personality survey is also conducted to perform qualitative analysis of this particular perspective.
Sample Job Personality Survey:
1. Do you like routine office job?
2. Do you love to travel to new places and mix with people?
3. Are you confident of bringing in innovations in your personal work culture?
b. May be
4. Can you lead a team without any prior preparations?
b. Not sure
5. Do you accept your mistakes?
d. Most of the times