A job salary survey is a survey conducted among employees to find out whether the employee is satisfied with his salary or not. It is very important for a company to keep its employees happy, and paying salary as per the employee’s satisfaction plays a very important role in it. The survey also helps an employee to know the kind of salary he deserves.
Job Salary Survey Sample
- 1. How would you describe your current employment position?
a) Part time employee
b) Full time employee
c) Contractual employee
d) Employee on probation
- 2. How much salary are you receiving?
a) $5000 dollars or less
b) More than $5000 dollars but less than $10000
c) More than $10000
- 3. Do you feel that the salary is at par with other organizations?
- 4. Is there any difference in the salary received in another department?
- 5. Do you think that salary plays an important role in the productivity of an employee?
c) To some extent