A company follows certain strategies or practices to find out, create and distribute ‘knowledge’ in the form of experiences and insights embodied in certain employees or organisational practices. Through knowledge management survey we attempt to find out if the company is successfully distributing that information and also determine areas where improvement can be made.
Knowledge Management Survey Sample
1) In which country are you currently based?
2) Please specify the industry sector of your organisation.
3) How many employees are there in your organisation?
a. Below 50
d. Above 300
4) Have you been involved with knowledge management?
5) What knowledge management training do you have?
b. External training
c. In-house training
6) Does your company have a formal system to capture knowledge insights and business experience?
c. Can’t say
7) Your organisation has clearly laid out a knowledge management strategy.
8) How do you share your knowledge experience?
a. Through collaboration with all departments
b. Following certain rules and regulations
c. Individually motivated
d. Actively analyse incidents within and outside organisation