A leadership qualities survey, as the name depicts, is conducted to evaluate the leadership qualities of existing leaders. In such a survey, the interested leaders participate to provide the required feedback by answering a particle set of questions. This survey is created by the research institutions and concerned leadership associations.
Sample Leadership Qualities Survey:
Q1. Have you ever worked as a leader?
Q2. “Leadership Qualities play an essential role in building of a leadership attitude”. Please choose an accurate option that justifies this quote:
- It improves the communication skills
- It helps in forward thinking
- It stenches the leadership horizons
- It motivates to accept challenges
- Others, please specify: _____________________
Q3. How do you often take the important decisions?
- I always include one of my team members in my decision
- I take decisions with the consult of my team
- I always prefer to discuss with my authorized panel members
- Others, pleases mention: _________________
Q4. Do you ask for employee ideas and feedbacks on certain concerns?
Q5. Is your team satisfied with your decision making and problem solving skills?
- Very satisfied
- Somewhat satisfied
- Others please write: ______________
Q6. Have you ever encountered with any sort of conflicts with your team members due to failure of policies?
Q7. Would you like to tell us more about your leadership qualities?