A market research planning is done to gather information about the market behavior and customer needs and is very essential to plan any business strategy. The survey benefits those organizations that are planning to launch a new product manufactured by them in the market.
Marketing Research Planning Survey Sample
1. What is the state of the market?
a) Depression phase
b) Booming phase
2. Are usually able to track the requirements of the market?
3. Which section of the customers are your main targets?
4. What strategy do you take to meet the demand of the market?
a) Increase production
b) Improve the quality of the product
c) Reduce the cost of the product
5. Which type of research strategy do you use for the market study?
a) Extensive research
b) Intensive research
c) Combination of both
d) Any other
6. Has market research helped you in your business?