A medical outcome survey is about gathering information from the patients and their relatives/friends in regards to the results of a particular medical treatment. The doctors, medical students, analysts and concerned private and government authorities conduct this kind of survey. The loopholes of the treatment are marked with the help of the viewpoints obtained from the survey. Moreover, the quality of the medical service is assessed in a more strategic manner with the survey results.
Sample Medical Outcome Survey:
1. Has the patient recovered completely from the ailment?
2. Did the doctors, nurses and the ward boys cooperate with the patient?
3. Are the medicines continuing at the present status of the patient?
4. Is there any requirement for the patient to revisit the doctor?
5. How has the patient graded the overall experience of the treatment period?
a. Very good