A mental health survey is an important tool for assessing the mental state of an individual and to ascertain whether a person is mentally stable or unstable. This survey helps to find out whether a person has got any mental illness and does he carry out his daily activities normally. The questions in the survey should be psychologically based to ascertain the mental condition of the person.
Patient Satisfaction Survey Word Template
Editable Survey Report Template
Sample Mental Health Survey
1. Do you have the tendency to get angry quickly?
2. What do you usually do if you get angry?
a) Count till ten till you cool down
b) Start shouting
c) Become violent
3. How do you prefer staying in your house?
b) With someone
4. Do you have tendencies when you feel like killing someone?
5. Are you satisfied with the way your life is shaping up?
a) Very satisfied
c) Somewhat satisfied