A mood disorder survey is generally conducted by the psychiatrists and psychoanalysts and on certain occasions by the sociologists. The people who take the survey can belong to various facets of the society. From the opinions collected, the concerned authorities try to know the mood of the patient and infuse normalcy in his/her thinking patterns and actions.
Sample Mood Disorder Survey:
1. Do you feel lonely most of the times?
2. Have you felt like leaving your home without saying anything to anyone?
3. How much sleep do you get on an average?
a. More than 10 hours/day
b. 8- 10 hours/day
c. 6-8 hours/day
d. 4-6 hours/day
e. Less than 4 hours/day
4. Do you think that you are unable to manage mental stress?
5. Have you ever considered doing meditation in a quiet place?