A nanny is the person who looks after the small kids when the parents of the kids are away from homes or busy at managing daily chores at the home. A nanny should be very caring and diligently take into account the specific needs of the small children. A nanny interview survey is a questionnaire for choosing the person most suitable to become a nanny.
Nanny Interview Survey Sample
1. What do you think is the most important activity to manage a restless kid?
- Talking to him/her
- Mildly scolding him/her
- By-passing his/her demands
- Giving him/her toys
2. Do you think beating a kid is required to keep him/her in control?
3. How will you help the kid in growing up?
- By reading story-books
- By playing with him/her
- Both the above options
4. If the kid does not listen to you what will you do?
- Scold him/her
- Talk to him/her more politely
- Any other action (mention ________ )