An office space planning survey is a survey to determine the office space required to perform all the functions efficiently. There needs to be adequate office space in a company to carry out all the duties without any hindrance and there is proper seating facility in all the departments for all staff so that they can work peacefully. This survey helps all types of offices.
Office Space Planning Survey Sample
1. What is the total area of the office space available?
a) More than 5000sq.feet
b) Between 5000 to 7000 sq.feet
c) More than 7000 sq.feet
2. How many employees at a time will be present in the office?
a) Less than 100
b) Between 100 to 200
c) More than 200
3. Will there be a canteen in the office?
4. Will there be a conference room in the office?
c. Depends upon the available space
5. Do you wish to have a cubicle form or separate room office for all employees?
a. Cubicle Form
b. Separate room office
c. Depends upon the space availability.